If you want to live healthy & fit then you need to focus on health drink, if love to make your drinks at home so we have some good recipes for you. Regular use of health drinks helps to keep you alive & energetic.
You can also add or deduct some ingredients according to your taste & preference as if you will get an energy drink with delicious taste then what can be good that this.
Read More – http://www.healthdrinkshub.com/athletic-greens-review/
- Lemon & pepper – This drink is just water with a squeezed lemon slice and a pinch of cayenne pepper. The lemon not only tastes good, but is also has an alkaline forming effect on your body’s system which can help your body maintain a healthy pH level. The cayenne pepper helps raise energy levels naturally and provides protection for your heart by helping to maintain proper cardiovascular movement throughout the body.
Ingredients – Filtered Water, 1 slice lemon & 1 pinch cayenne pepper, ice cubes (optional)
Direction – squeeze one lemon into one glass of water & add cayenne pepper, stir it well & have it.
- Fruits with veggies
- 1 smallRed Apple, neatly washed, cored and roughly chopped.
- 6 Spinach leaves neatly washed.
- 2 Lettuce leaves, washed.
- 1 small Beetroot washed and chopped roughly.
- 2 sprig Parsley.
- 1 stalk celery washed neatly and chopped.
Direction :- Put all the ingredients in one blender , blend it well for 1 minutes then pour it into one glass & use mint leaves for garnishing.
- Lemon & coconut – This nutritious and non-obese drink will replenish our body which ultimately gives us the lost energy level. The spark of freshness is inevitable.
- 400 ml of Coconut Water.
- ½ tsp of extra virgin Coconut Oil.
- 1½ tsp of fresh Lemon juice.
- 2 Dates (stones removed).
- 1½ tsp of Natural Honey.
- 1 pinch of Sea Salt.
Direction – Mix all the ingredients in one glass apart from dates, at last add crushed dates then leave it for 5 minutes so that the dates can blend with the drink.
- The Heavy Lifter – A morning protein shake is a really easy and delicious way to make sure that you’re starting the day off well fueled. This drink contains all the ingredients which can lift your dull day.
- 1 ripe Banana.
- ¼ cup of raw Almond.
- 1 scoop of Whey Protein (prefer non-sugared)
- 2 Kale leaves, washed.
- ½ cup of plain Yoghurt.
- 1 tbsp of ground Flax Seeds.
- 1 cup of Milk
Direction – Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend it well to have a smooth textured drink.